The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects about the various processing carried out by this organization through the website and affecting their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE RESPONSIBLE WEBSITE
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to:
- Respond to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
- Understand the behavior of the surfer within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- To comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, send commercial communications relating to goods or services that make up our activity, and news or newsletters related to our industry.
- To manage, administer, supervise your activity in the blog/forum incorporated.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE WEBSITE OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. The refusal to provide your personal data will result in the impossibility of processing your data for the purposes mentioned.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject may not refuse the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and track record by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject may not refuse the processing of personal data, although he/she may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in paragraph eight of this policy.
DATA RETENTION PERIODS OR CRITERIA
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept duly blocked in order to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the period of limitation of actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the legally established retention periods.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING
The website does not make automated decisions nor does it create profiles.
For the duration of the processing of your personal data, the organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces and Corps.
- Other authorities or competent public bodies, when the responsible has the legal obligation to provide personal data.
Interested parties may at any time and free of charge exercise their rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose the processing, request the portability of such data (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, where appropriate, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do so, you may use the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or e-mail address indicated above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 21 of Law 34/2002 of services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address email@example.com, with subject “UNSUBSCRIBE“.
VERACITY OF THE DATA
The interested party guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date; undertaking to inform of any change with respect to the data provided, through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. The user will be responsible for any damage or harm, both direct and indirect, that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any liability arising from failure to comply with this obligation.
Social Networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them the Entity has created different profiles in some of them.
All users who visit our website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATING
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact BOA MISTURA SL through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revision: August 1, 2022.